Friday, October 8, 2010

Pat Perry

Pat Perry is a surrealist painter/illustrator from Michigan, USA. He mainly uses pen and ink, acrylic and occasionally a little Photoshop to manipulate colour. In his words he is inspired by "...People around me and things I see, phrases I hear, and Michigan. Michigan is the state I grew up in, and I can’t deny my love for the place, or the prominence it has in my work. Relationships in people, and wild personalities also really interest me, and I have tried to portray these characteristics many a time. I’ve always loved camping, and am always pretty inspired by forests, fields and creatures too."

Check out his site for more examples of his work  http://www.patperry.net/

and his blog for his sketches, commissions and photography http://www.patperry.net/blog/

Here are some of his time-lapse painting/drawing videos and some of his amazing work below.



Time-lapse Drawing from Pat Perry on Vimeo.



Timelapse Painting Yeah from Pat Perry on Vimeo.



Timelapse Painting Two from Pat Perry on Vimeo.































That's all for now,



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...